Thread: FiFA 12

Blog Entries

Default FiFA 12

FIFA 12 will be the 20th title in EA’s long-running football series, which began way back in 1993.

Last year’s FIFA 11 UK launch saw the title shift 821,000 units in its first weekend, helping it net Ł28.93 million in first week sales, according to a report by MCV at the time.

FIFA 12 is expected on all major consoles and PC later this year.

Azi a fost lansata prima poza

Full res http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Ric...3_kaka_run.jpg

Last edited by Kensky; 05-20-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Call of Duty MW3 <3
    Blog Entries

Tot Kaka sa fie si imaginea Fifa 12 ?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Update News

EA FORUMS

GOL: First dispel all doubts. This year we are responsible not only for the console, but PCs FIF-E. Can we conclude that the "Dozen" will be identical on all platforms?

David Rutter: Yes, as a line producer I am finally able to supervise the work on all three versions of the FIF-y and I can assure you that we work hard and do what we can to this year edition of the PC was exactly the same as the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

GOL: Despite growing sales are still some argue that in subsequent FIF s entering is less and less change. How do you explain this? This is due to top-down policy?

David Rutter: I think that we are making lots of changes, especially this year. After introducing a new physics engine, the system launched, the mechanics of defense. There will also be many improvements on the AI, and this is just part of things, which for now we can reveal.
    We do not have any restrictions on reaching the top. After finishing work on every edition of the team sit at the table and talk - about things that we went, which have not emerged, which require more work. Here are helpful forums, reviews in the press, and even suggestions given to us by friends and family. In this way, we create a list consisting of objectives that we want to achieve; improvements, which require us to players, and things that players do not yet know that they will want them.

GOL: Can you imagine a situation that a few years will come to the point where exhausted have all the options, that will move the slider to any step in earlier, poorer FIF-y?

David Rutter: It would mean that we have done a perfect game of football.

GOL: That would also mean that I sold it once.

David Rutter: Fortunately, this vision is rather impossible. I make football games for 15 years now and I doubt we ever reached for the ideal, because when I watch games, I see that everyone is different, each can detect something that would add to the game. In this way, observing the behavior of the players, we came to the changes that will introduce this year - Precision Dribbling, Tactical Defending ...

GOL: ... and Personality Plus. I am tempted to ask, but it's just a detail: the funny names of the individual components makes up a person or a marketing department is organizing a brainstorming session, or you yourself Leaving just the working name?

David Rutter: The last - the names of specific innovations we use to work. Sometimes they are obvious - such as Precision Dribbling ... precision in identifying the dribbling, sometimes the mental shortcut we use - Impact Engine engine called so, because on the one hand it includes all collisions between players, on the other - has a crucial impact on the quality of gameplay.

GOL: FIF-E 11 bought eleven million players. Do you think you manage to make to fall again went to the shops?

David Rutter: I'm sure. First of all, this year we'll do a great leap forward in terms of revolutionizing gameplay. So far, we have sought to small improvements to the method by which some people did not see all the effort that We put in the production of FIF-y. "Twelve" in this respect will be a big step forward, especially since its key elements have more overlap and create a coherent whole.

Blog Entries

Degeaba se străduie EA, PES > Fifa.

Nu cred că exagerez când spun chiar Fifa 12 < Pes 2011.
    I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas.

George Denis Patrick Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008)

Blog Entries

de data asta pot spune ca FIFA 12, daca nu aduc ceva cu adevarat nou cei de la Konami, va bate rau PES-ul anul asta.
    fanii or sa fie multumiti anul asta, ma refer la PC gamers, FIFA 12 game e acelasi ca si pe console, cu toate add-on-urile si features-urile.

Blog Entries

totusi de la 2011 incoace ... se simte o foarte mare nevoie de gamepad... altfel te domina adversarul cu controlul mingii si astfel pierzi inevitabil in confruntarile online
    Urmând rețeta de succes t.ro
    Mai întâi o ardem pe forum și apoi o ardem pe tracker

Blog Entries

daca stii sa joci nu ar trebui sa fie un impediment existenta/lipsa unui gamepad...
    poti la fel de bine sa joci si cu tastatura, daca stii sa joci...daca nu..
    gasesti scuze..:P

UPDATE NEWS - PRE-SEASON GAME

Last edited by razvanultra55; 05-22-2011 at 09:49 PM.

nu ar fii fain sa fie Messi capu de imagine pe fifa 12?

nu ar fi fain sa incetezi cu posturile astea de rahat ?
    [Grammar Nazi]

Blog Entries

S-a anuntat oficial, ieri, printr-un comunicat de presa dat de cei de la EA Sports,
    faptul ca anul acesta FIFA 12 va fii la fel pe toate platformele si apare pe piata pe 30 septembrie în Europa.

Blog Entries

Name:  fifa-12.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  32.3 KB
    Unul din cei mai respectaţi prezentatori şi fost atacant ale echipei Angliei, Alan Smith, a fost anunţat azi că făcând parte din
    echipa principală de comentatori de limba engleză pentru FIFA 12, alături de cel mai longeviv comentator din seria de jocuri
    FIFA, Martin Tyler, acesta din urmă fiind prima voce în noul titlu din franciză.
    FIFA 12, a fost ales că "Best Sports Game" de către "E3 Game Critics", şi va apare pe piaţa nord-americană
    pe 27 septembrie şi pe 30 septembrie în restul lumii.
    Pentru prima dată în istoria francizei, FIFA 12 va avea parte de două echipe de comentatori de limba engleză şi peste 10.000
    de noi linii de comentariu, urmărindu-se prin aceste noi adiţii ca atmosfera din joc şi comentariile să fie cu totul diferite
    de ceilalţi ani.
    Cea de a doua echipă prezentă în FIFA 12, formată din Clive Tyldesley şi Andy Townsend, v-a comenta meciurile din turnee,
    aducând astfel jocului senzaţia de comentariu live, de la faţa locului, ca şi în realitate.
    Fanii seriei, în setările jocului, vor avea posibilitatea să îşi aleagă echipa de comentatori preferată, pe tot parcursul meciurilor,
    fie că este vorba de echipa formată de Alan Smith şi Martin Tyler, fie că este vorba de a doua echipă formată din
    Clive Tyldesley şi Andy Townsend.
    Last edited by razvanultra55; 07-01-2011 at 02:53 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razvanultra55 For This Useful Post:

tantzel (09-07-2011), Brando (09-24-2011)

Blog Entries

Recommended system requirements:
    CPU with dual-core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or faster).
    Intel Core2Duo @ 2,4 Ghz Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7. 2 GB of RAM.
    DirectX ® 9.0c compatible 256 MB video card with 3D acceleration or equivalent
    (support for Shader Model 3.0 or higher). ATI RADEON HD 2900. NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT.

Call of Duty MW3 <3
    Blog Entries

A aparut demo-ul oficial.
    Download link: Download FIFA 12 Demo now | EA SPORTS Football

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zidi21 For This Useful Post:

Brando (09-24-2011)

Blog Entries

A aparut si PC FULL VERSION insa ii trebuie crack pentru a juca si Career ...

Link : IPTorrents

Contains English, ru, poland language. Russian release

Revolutionary changes to the best sports game on the planet.
    FIFA 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new
    Player Impact Engine, a physics engine that delivers
    real-world physicality in every interaction.
    Gameplay innovations inspired by real-world football make
    FIFA 12 deeper and more engaging.

-------------------------------------

Recommended system requirements:

CPU with dual-core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or faster).
    Intel Core2Duo @ 2,4 Ghz Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7.
    2 GB of RAM.
    DirectX ® 9.0c compatible 256 MB video card with
    3D acceleration or equivalent (support for Shader Model 3.0 or higher).
    ATI RADEON HD 2900. NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT

Game works !

1.Copy all the files over from the clone dvd folder "game" except for fifa.exe
    2.replace the files at the demo folder except the fifa.exe.
    3.Use notepad and create a file called "rna.ini" in the demo folder.
    add the line "SKIP_BOOTFLOW=1" in it.
    Can play exhibition for now.

You can play FULL game exhibition mode ..

Career not working.

Last edited by Brando; 09-24-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Din punctul meu de vedere dezamagitor + buguri mari .Sper ca pes sa fie mai ok
    "The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew." Führer