Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LINK-uri COOL, site-uri frumoase, deosebite etc

Incepe mai greu dar urmariti pana la capat, garantez ca merita:

Buzzwords Ltd, unregistered company in England, Whales and Dolphins
    Value-added, synergistic forward thinking outside of the box solutions for the discerning employer with core competency metrics - touch base or ping us for more information on how you can improve your customer facing intuitive interfaces, transition your e-business mindshare, incentivize revolutionary technologies and evolve e-business solutions.

Blog Entries

"Postmodernism is a complete assault on two things: One, itís an assault on the metaphysical substrate of our culture, and I would say that the metaphysical substrate looks something like a religious substrate, so itís a direct assault on that; and the second thing itís an assault on is everything thatís been established since the enlightenment; rationality, empiricism, science.. everything; clarity of mind, dialogue, the idea of the individual, all of that"

dr. Jordan B. Peterson

Blog Entries

"Postmodernism is a complete assault on two things: One, itís an assault on the metaphysical substrate of our culture, and I would say that the metaphysical substrate looks something like a religious substrate, so itís a direct assault on that; and the second thing itís an assault on is everything thatís been established since the enlightenment; rationality, empiricism, science.. everything; clarity of mind, dialogue, the idea of the individual, all of that"

dr. Jordan B. Peterson

Blog Entries

Breathtaking...

dr. Jordan B. Peterson

Blog Entries

dr. Jordan B. Peterson

Blog Entries

dr. Jordan B. Peterson

taxigratis.ro

What does no kill me makes me stronger ...

Blog Entries

dr. Jordan B. Peterson

net cu "viteza luminii". puteam pune la ştiinţă & stuff, dar n-am mai vrut să deschid topic aiurea: